Thatcher's Hotel is a fully licensed establishment for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships.
We are able to create the perfect setting for your ceremony in any one of our beautifully decorated function rooms which include:
- Central Park
- Park View
- Park Side
The benefits of holding your civil ceremony with us include:
- We can tailor and coordinate your wedding requirements and make your special day completely personalised for you.
- Convenience of not having to move the wedding party from one location to another and allowing your day to run at a pace you want.
- Having one point of contact for all your wedding plans and one experienced professional team dedicated to making your wedding day special. Nothing is overlooked by our expert wedding planners who bring plenty of ideas, lists of reputable suppliers, lots of experience and enormous enthusiasm to create the day of your dreams.
- Wonderful Tudor-style building and extensive gardens make a picturesque backdrop for your wedding photographs.
- The convenience of staying the night before, if preferred, and getting ready on-site for the Big Day.
While we will do all we can to take the pressure off you when organising your special day, there are some things we are unable to do on your behalf. As part of the civil ceremony process you will need to arrange the official and legal part of your day with Guildford Registry Office (Surrey County Council).
For further details contact our wedding coordinator on: 01483 280511